T&T uses a variety of tools to accomplish this mission:
- Four handbooks of increasing difficulty which teach children that life’s ultimate adventure is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Weekly meetings that expose children to the gospel message, Scripture memory, Bible study, awards, team-oriented games and all our fun.
- A Bible-centered curriculum that helps them build a firm foundation for their faith, hide God’s Word in their heart and apply the truths of Scripture to their daily lives.
By the time a child has completed T&T, they will have:
- Learned and reviewed approximately 310 verses
- Studied dozens of passages from the Old and New Testament
- Regularly heard and read the gospel message
- Discovered the Bible’s response to questions like “How does God want me to live my life?” and memorized verses to back up these answers.
- Completed missions projects that help them see the work through God’s eyes.